LS l communication PLC connected relays:
Once when the module is installed, the symbol l is used with a communication module area. can provide information communications module (O/S information, service information, annotations). Data stored in the operand proper latch area 1. If no communication module, the usage and the auxiliary relay m.
Auxiliary relay (m)
Equivalent relay relay-contactor control system, which is used to store the intermediate state or other control information, not directly driven by an external load, only within a program-driven output relay coil.
Latching relays (l)
Is through a backup battery to maintain auxiliary relays. In addition to the auxiliary relay (m) function, when the power switch from OFF to ON or PLC QCPU reset, latching relay can save the current results of operations.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to select relay
- What are types of automotive relay
- General relay burned the cause
- What is a power relay
- What is a magnetic latching relay
- Power relay of industrial control s...
- Power relay load what types do you ...
- Power relay load classification of ...
- How to choose the right power relay...
- What are the electromagnetic relay ...
- What is a Current Transformer?
- What are Instrument Transformers?