The motor protector is very practical
The faults of motor air compressor (hereinafter referred to as air compressor) can be divided into motor failure and mechanical failure (including crankshaft, connecting rod, piston, valve plate, cylinder head pad, etc.). Mechanical failure often makes the motor overloaded and even plugging, which is one of the main causes of motor damage.
The damage of the motor is mainly manifested in the failure of the stator winding insulation (short circuit) and the circuit breakage. When the stator windings are damaged, it is difficult to be found in time and may eventually cause the winding of the winding. After the winding of the windings, some of the phenomena or direct causes are concealed, which makes it difficult to analyze and investigate the causes afterwards. However, the operation of the motor can not be separated from the normal power supply, the reasonable motor load, the good heat dissipation and the protection of the insulation layer of the winding enameled wire.
ND series three-phase power phase interruption protector (also known as the three-phase power supply monitor, phase sequence protection, over-voltage protection device) is mainly used in AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage below 460V, a variety of fault detection, 380V, 220V industrial three-phase 440V, 460V voltage level, voltage of the three-phase input power supply voltage is too high, too low, phase, reverse phase (phase), unbalanced three-phase voltage relay protection, the products are widely used in air compressor, motor, power distribution box, water pump, oil pump, central air conditioning unit, electric control box, distribution cabinet, crane, such as central air conditioning compressor protection, power supply monitoring all kinds of elevator, water pump, oil pump control phase, reverse phase protection, protection is indispensable equipment to maintain the normal working voltage of the industrial equipment in operation.
This product conforms to the EQV standard IEC609471:1999 GB14085.52001.
Notice！ This product is generally a three phase power supply side sampling, can not be installed on the output side of the frequency conversion current!
2 structure characteristics
1) installation way: the base of the protector uses a guide type, with two M4 screw holes in it, direct or independent installation or HT35 guide.
2) indicator light: 5 indicator lights are indicated respectively: normal, phase deficiency (voltage three phase imbalance), reverse phase, overvoltage, undervoltage.
3) outer size: 68mm x 30mm x 76mm.
3 protection characteristics
1) lack of phase protection: when the protected line is in operation state or non running state, any phase break fault, delay 2S action.
2) reverse phase protection: a protective measure to prevent L1, L2, L3 three-phase alternating sequence error, and delay 2S action.
3) voltage imbalance protection: a protective measure that the three-phase voltage imbalance will affect the safe operation of the line, the three phase unbalance ratio = =
When * 100%>10%, the delay 2S action is protected.
4) overvoltage protection: the protected line voltage is higher than the set value, the delay 3~8S action, the recovery return of 6~20VAC.
5) undervoltage protection: the protected line voltage is lower than the set value, the delay 3~8S action and the recovery return of 3~20VAC.
4 main technical data
1) main circuit:
1) rated voltage: 220VAC, 380VAC, 440VAC, 460VAC.
2) the connecting wire of the main circuit: the area 1.0~2.5mm of the insulated copper wire. If the single copper wire can be directly inserted into the terminal, the wire must be added to the wire to ensure that the connection is reliable.
2) auxiliary circuit:
1) a constant open and one often closed contact with an electrical imbalance.
2) use category: AC15, DC13
3) the contact capacity: 250VAC 2.5A, 30VDC 1.5A
4) agreed heating current: 5A
5. selection examples
Model function description
ND-380 rated voltage 380V; fault phase, fault phase, voltage imbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage; overvoltage 15%, undervoltage -15%
ND-380W rated voltage 380V; fault phase, fault phase, voltage imbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage (with a self tuning 5-20% of potentiometer)
ND-380T rated voltage 380V; fault phase, fault phase, voltage imbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage (customer specified as + 10% + 12.5% etc.)
The rated voltage of ND-380H is 380V, and the fault phase, the wrong phase and the voltage are unbalance.
ND-220 rated voltage 220V; fault phase, fault phase, voltage imbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage; overvoltage 15%, undervoltage -15%
ND-460 rated voltage 460V; fault phase, fault phase, voltage imbalance, overvoltage, undervoltage; overvoltage 15%, undervoltage -15%
Note: because this protector only protects the voltage and phase sequence, it can be applied to all kinds of electric motors.
Add: No.38 South Taoyuan Road, Yaozhuang Town,Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Contact person: Elva Zhuang&Sunny Ni
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to select relay
- What are types of automotive relay
- General relay and latching relays i...
- General relay burned the cause
- What is a power relay
- What is a magnetic latching relay
- Power relay of industrial control s...
- Power relay load what types do you ...
- Power relay load classification of ...
- How to choose the right power relay...
- What are the normal working conditi...
- How to choose the relay
- Variety and selection method of res...
- Variety and selection method of low...
- Variety and selection method of pow...
- What is the difference between a sa...
- What is a latching relay?
- Structure principle of LB-9 type la...
- LB-9 type latching relay technical ...
- Debugging method of LB-9 type latch...