What are the normal working conditions of the anti - time overcurrent relay?
1. the altitude of the use site is not more than 1000m or no more than 2500m.
2. the ambient temperature around the site was -25 ~ +40;
2. the air relative humidity around the site: the maximum relative humidity of the month of the wettest month is 90%, and the monthly average minimum temperature of the month is 25.
3. using the installation position, the deviation from the vertical surface of the installation is not more than 5 degrees;
4. the use of the site does not allow for severe vibration and impact;
5., there should be no hazardous medium for explosion. There is no corrosive metal and corrosive gas and conductive medium in the surrounding medium. No water vapor and serious mould exist.
Add: No.38 South Taoyuan Road, Yaozhuang Town,Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Contact person: Elva Zhuang&Sunny Ni
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to select relay
- What are types of automotive relay
- General relay and latching relays i...
- General relay burned the cause
- What is a power relay
- What is a magnetic latching relay
- Power relay of industrial control s...
- Power relay load what types do you ...
- Power relay load classification of ...
- How to choose the right power relay...
- How to choose the relay
- Variety and selection method of res...
- Variety and selection method of low...
- Variety and selection method of pow...
- What is the difference between a sa...