What types of relays are commonly used
Depending on the classification method, the following types of relays are commonly used.
(1) According to the principle of action: Electromagnetic type, inductive type, electric type, transistor-type relays.
(2) According to the measured parameters are: current type, voltage type, power type, impedance, such as electrical relays, as well as temperature-type, pressure-type, such as electric satin electrical appliances.
(3) According to the function: intermediate relays, time relays and signal relays.
The relay protection device is to realize the protection of the power grid according to the change of the parameter physical quantity of the relevant part of the electric network. For example:
(1) The relay protection with the change of the reactive current has the electric current, the timing overcurrent, the reverse time overcurrent and the 0 sequence currents protection.
(2) The protective relaying with a reactive voltage change has a low voltage (or overvoltage) protection.
(3) The reaction current and the current and the voltage ask phase angle change, has the direction overcurrent protection.
(4) The change value of the reaction voltage and current, i.e. the reaction short-circuit point to the protection of the impedance (or distance) of the installation, distance protection.
(5) The difference between the input current and the output current, transformer differential protection, etc.
Magnetic maintaining relays
Industrial control Relays
Previous: Single coil magnetic Holding relays
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to select relay
- What are types of automotive relay
- General relay and latching relays i...
- General relay burned the cause
- What is a power relay
- What is a magnetic latching relay
- Power relay of industrial control s...
- Power relay load what types do you ...
- Power relay load classification of ...
- How to choose the right power relay...
- Single coil magnetic Holding relays
- What is the difference between a lo...
- What is the function of the skip lo...
- What is the working principle of th...
- What is the time relay to choose from?
- What is current transformer
- The basic concept of current transf...
- Current transformer working principle
- Current transformer parameter descr...
- Current transformer type distinction