(1) photoelectric voltage transformer
At present, the sensing modes of opto-electronic voltage transformer developed by various countries are generally divided into two types: active type and passive type.
Compared with the traditional electromagnetic mutual inductor, the photoelectric transformer has the following advantages.
(1) excellent insulation performance. The photoelectric transformer transfers the current or voltage information of the high voltage side to the light information, and transfers it to the low potential side through the glass fiber with excellent insulation performance. The insulation structure is simple and the reliability is high.
(2) no iron core, there is no magnetic saturation problem. Modern photoelectric transformer does not use iron core to do magnetic coupling, so it avoids a series of problems caused by magnetic saturation, such as the problem of ferromagnetic resonance in voltage transformer, large current magnetic saturation problem of current transformer and two problems of open circuit.
(3) the dynamic response is good. The dynamic response range of the photoelectric transformer is large, and a measurement channel can measure small current (such as ten amperes, and also can measure large current (such as a thousand amperes), which can meet the requirements of measurement and relay protection at the same time. Because of its fast dynamic response, it can also meet the requirements of transient protection characteristics.
(4) a wide range of frequency response. The measurement frequency of modern photoelectric transformer is very wide. It can measure the power frequency and measure the harmonic. It can also measure the transient data which has the DC component and the high frequency component when the system faults.
(5) the performance of anti electromagnetic interference is good. Because the photoelectric transformer has no magnetic coupling and power transmission, it eliminates the adverse effects of electromagnetic interference on the performance of the transformer.
(6) small volume, light quality and low cost. It is reported that a passive optical fiber 110KV voltage transformer developed by a university in China has been successfully developed in the near future. Compared with the same voltage grade electromagnetic voltage transformer, its volume is more than one time, the quality is less than half of the same product, and the cost is about 1/2 lower than that of the SF6 traditional type of electromagnetic voltage transformer. .
(7) to adapt to the development trend of power system, and to develop digitalization, computerization and automation to measure and relay protection.
(8) for oil-free products, the danger of flammable, explosive and other catastrophic failures caused by oil filling devices can be eliminated.
Add: No.38 South Taoyuan Road, Yaozhuang Town,Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Contact person: Elva Zhuang&Sunny Ni
- What Is The Difference Between Cont...
- Automotive Relays Which
- Working Principle And Characteristi...
- Thermal Principle And Characteristi...
- Solid State Relays (SSR) Of The Wor...
- What Current Relay
- Discussion On Application Of Relay ...
- Relay What It Means
- Application Overview Of Automotive ...
- Auto Relay Function Details
- Cascade Transformer
- Introduction Of Multi Winding Trans...
- Role And Classification Of Mutual I...
- Insulation Structure Of Resin Pouri...
- Core Structure Of Current Transformer
- Why Are Capacitive Voltage Transfor...
- Principle And Technology Of Photoel...