1 according to use
1) Current transformer (or current transformer measurement winding): in the normal range of voltage, to measure, measuring devices to provide grid current information.
2) protection of current transformer (or protective winding of current transformer): provide power grid fault current information to relay protection and other devices under the fault state of power grid.
2 according to insulating medium
1) dry type current transformer: insulated by ordinary insulating materials.
2) cast insulation current transformer: current transformer made of epoxy resin or other resin mixed materials.
3) Oil-immersed current transformer: insulated by insulating paper and insulating oil, generally outdoor type, is commonly used in various voltage levels in China.
4) gas insulated current transformer: main insulation consists of SF6 gas.
3 according to the principle of current transformation
1) electromagnetic current transformer: current transformer based on electromagnetic induction principle.
2) photoelectric current transformer: current transformer which realizes current transformation by photoelectric conversion principle.
4 according to the way of installation
1) through the current transformer: used to cross the screen or wall of the current transformer.
2) pillar type current transformer: a current transformer that is installed on a plane or a pillar and acts as a conductor pillar at the same time.
3) Cased-in Current Transformer: A current transformer without primary conductor and primary insulation, which is directly mounted on the insulated bushing.
4) Busbar type current transformer: a current transformer without primary conductor but with primary insulation, which is directly installed on the busbar.
5 according to the number of turns of one winding
1) single turn type current transformer: large current transformer commonly used single turn type.
2) multi turn current transformer: medium and small current transformer commonly used multi turn type.
6 according to the position of the two winding
1) positive vertical: two times winding in the lower part of the product is a commonly used structural form in China.
2) invert: the two winding in the product head is a relatively new type of structure in recent years.
7 according to the current ratio
1) Single current ratio current transformer: that is, the number of turns of primary and secondary windings is fixed, and the current ratio can not be changed, only one current ratio transformer can be realized.
2) Multi-current ratio current transformer: that is, the number of turns of primary winding or secondary winding can be changed, the current ratio can be changed, and different current ratio can be realized.
3) multiple core current transformers: this transformer has a number of two windings with each core to meet the requirements of different precision measurements and a variety of relay protection devices. In order to meet the requirements of some devices, some of the two windings have multiple taps.
8 according to the technical performance of the protective current transformer
1) steady state characteristic: ensure the steady state error of current, such as P, PR and PX.
2) transient characteristic: guarantee the error of current in transient state, such as TPX TPY TPZ TPS level.
9 according to the conditions of use
1) indoor type current transformer: generally used for voltage levels below 35KV and below.
2) outdoor type current transformer: generally used for voltage levels of 35KV or above.
- What Is The Difference Between Cont...
- Automotive Relays Which
- Working Principle And Characteristi...
- Thermal Principle And Characteristi...
- Solid State Relays (SSR) Of The Wor...
- What Current Relay
- Discussion On Application Of Relay ...
- Relay What It Means
- Application Overview Of Automotive ...
- Auto Relay Function Details
- Circuit Schematic Based On Solid-st...
- Protective Current Transformer
- Principles Of Operation Of Current ...
- Common Faults Of Current Transformer