1. Influence of environment on relay reliability: The average fault interval of relay operating in GB and SF is the highest, reaching 820000h, while in NU environment, it is only 60000h .
2 Influence of quality grade on relay reliability: When A1 quality grade relay is selected, the average fault interval time can reach 3660 000 hours, while the relay with C grade has an average fault interval of 110 000, and the difference between them is 33 times. It can be seen that the quality grade of relay has a great influence on its reliability performance.
The reliability of single throw relays is higher than that of double throw relays with the same knife number. The reliability of single throw relays decreases gradually with the increase of knife number. The average fault interval of single throw relays is 5 times of four knife double throw relays. .5 times .
4. Influence of structure types on relay reliability: There are 24 kinds of relay structure types, and all of them have influence on relay reliability .
5 the influence of temperature on relay reliability: the working temperature range of relay is between -25 and 70 C. With the increase of temperature, the mean time between failures of the relay gradually decreases by .
6. Effect of action rate on relay reliability: With the increase of action rate of relay, the average fault interval tends to decrease exponentially . Therefore, if the design of the circuit requires the relay to operate at a very high speed, then in the circuit maintenance needs to carefully detect the relay in order to replace it in time.
Effect of current ratio on relay reliability: The so-called current ratio is the ratio of relay working load current to rated load current. The current ratio has a great influence on the reliability of relays. Especially when the current ratio is greater than 0.1, the average fault interval time decreases rapidly, and when the current ratio is less than 0.1, the average fault interval time basically remains unchanged. Therefore, the load with larger rated current should be selected to reduce the current ratio in circuit design, so that the relay and even the whole circuit can be guaranteed. The reliability will not be reduced due to the fluctuation of the working current.
Add: No.38 South Taoyuan Road, Yaozhuang Town,Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Contact person: Elva Zhuang&Sunny Ni
- What Is The Difference Between Cont...
- Automotive Relays Which
- Working Principle And Characteristi...
- Thermal Principle And Characteristi...
- Solid State Relays (SSR) Of The Wor...
- What Current Relay
- Discussion On Application Of Relay ...
- Relay What It Means
- Application Overview Of Automotive ...
- Auto Relay Function Details
- Why Can't The Two Side Of The Curre...
- Connection Mode Of Current Transformer
- Current Transformer Converter Ratio
- How To Calculate The Ratio Of Curre...