What are the common faults of current transformers?
1. current transformer common faults are:
(1) two side open circuit.
(2) overheated at work.
(3) internal smoke or odor.
(4) the coil screws are loose, turn or interlayer short circuit.
(5) internal discharge, abnormal sound, or discharge spark between the lead wire and the shell.
(6) oil filled current transformer has serious oil leakage or oil surface is too low.
2. normally, judgment should be based on the occurrence of anomalies. For example, the heating wax is used to check the heating condition, and to judge whether the circuit is open according to the sound and meter indication value. Once a fault is found, repair or replacement is immediately carried out. Regular inspection and inspection of the project generally include:
(1) check without overheating and sound smell.
(2) checking insulation periodically.
(3) check whether the three-phase indicator of the ammeter is in the allowable range, and whether it is in overload operation.
(4) whether the porcelain parts are clean and complete, with or without damage and discharge.
(5) whether the oil level of the oil filled current transformer is normal, whether it has seepage or oil leakage.
Add: No.38 South Taoyuan Road, Yaozhuang Town,Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Contact person: Elva Zhuang&Sunny Ni
Next: No Information
- What Is The Difference Between Cont...
- Automotive Relays Which
- Working Principle And Characteristi...
- Thermal Principle And Characteristi...
- Solid State Relays (SSR) Of The Wor...
- What Current Relay
- Discussion On Application Of Relay ...
- Relay What It Means
- Application Overview Of Automotive ...
- Auto Relay Function Details
- What Is A Current Transformer? What...
- The Basic Concept Of Current Transf...
- Type Differentiation Of Current Tra...
- About Latching Relay
- What Is Latching Relay?
- The Difference Between Monostable A...
- The Common Faults Of Current Transf...
- Current Transformers - Considerations
- Installation Method Of Three-phase ...
- What Are The Current Connection Mod...