1, due to the rapid increase of magnetic induction intensity, the core loss is increased, serious heat is generated, and even the insulation is burnt out. Therefore, current transformer secondary side open circuit is absolutely not allowed, which is a big taboo for electrical test personnel.
2. When the current transformer is in normal operation, the flux potential produced by the secondary current plays a demagnetizing role on the flux potential produced by the primary current. The excitation current is very small, the total flux in the core is very small, and the induced EMF of the secondary winding does not exceed dozens of volts. If the secondary side is open, the demagnetization effect of the secondary current disappears, and the primary current becomes the excitation current completely, which causes the magnetic flux in the core to increase sharply, and the core is in a highly saturated state. In addition, the number of turns of the secondary winding is very large. According to the law of electromagnetic induction, the positive value of 4.44/fNB will be high (even up to 4.44/fNB) at both ends of the secondary winding. The voltage of thousands of volts can not only damage the insulation of the two winding, but also seriously endanger the safety of the human body.
3. If the secondary side of the current transformer is short-circuited in operation, the impedance of the secondary coil will be greatly reduced, and a large short-circuit current will appear, which will cause the secondary coil to burn up because of serious heating. Therefore, current transformers do not allow short circuits during operation. A fuse is used on the two side of the general voltage transformer. Only 35 kV and below of the transformer, there is a fuse in the high-voltage side its purpose is when the transformer short-circuit cut it from the high-voltage circuit, short-circuit resistance is small, then the voltage and resistance quotient, that is, the current is large, very dangerous.
Add: No.38 South Taoyuan Road, Yaozhuang Town,Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Contact person: Elva Zhuang&Sunny Ni
- What Is The Difference Between Cont...
- Automotive Relays Which
- Working Principle And Characteristi...
- Thermal Principle And Characteristi...
- Solid State Relays (SSR) Of The Wor...
- What Current Relay
- Discussion On Application Of Relay ...
- Relay What It Means
- Application Overview Of Automotive ...
- Auto Relay Function Details
- Connection Mode Of Current Transformer
- Current Transformer Converter Ratio
- How To Calculate The Ratio Of Curre...